Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$2000 upstate New York.
can deliver, but will have to discuss/negotiate.
listing for my uncle, but I'll stand my "reputation" behind the sale. This is a cbr 929 set up for track days! Has a erion pipe, aftermarket rear sets, quick shift, stablizer, race plastic, power commander, Crg levers, set up for a 185lb rider, it has a title, needs battery.

·
Registered
119 Posts
My 2001 929 was the best handling track bike I ever owned. Miss her but don't do track any more so I guess I shouldn't buy a replacement.

Uh, how many miles?

No, nevemind. Forgetaboutit.

Later,
Kent Larson in Minnesota

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 2001 929 was the best handling track bike I ever owned. Miss her but don't do track any more so I guess I shouldn't buy a replacement.

Uh, how many miles?
funny you should ask... I just received this text:

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate your interest Kevin, but at this point, he's looking to sell it whole. Truth be told, I may end up taking it off of his hands (he's lacking storage space), and selling it myself (for the same price).

However, I have a pair of "extra" OEM Enkei rims for the 954/929 and two cans of orange plasti-dip I may be so inclined to sell :deal: I see you're not "too" far from me.

PM if interested.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I appreciate your interest Kevin, but at this point, he's looking to sell it whole. Truth be told, I may end up taking it off of his hands (he's lacking storage space), and selling it myself (for the same price).

However, I have a pair of "extra" OEM Enkei rims for the 954/929 and two cans of orange plasti-dip I may be so inclined to sell :deal: I see you're not "too" far from me.

PM if interested.
Can you email me or pm me pictures of the wheels. I might be interested...what are you looking to get for the wheels as I had to rebuild my bike...got in a wreck after rebuilding the whole thing before....sucks. email is [email protected]

Thanks

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tell me about it!

if you're on the fence about this, act quickly... offers are coming in by the droves :deal: probably will be sold by the weekend.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
She really does look like a good buy at a fair price. I can see MikeO right now sweating with temptation.
hahahaha. if it wasn't on that side of the country, it would already be in my garage... :patriot:

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Asking Price now $3000 due to installation of headlamp(s), taillight, indicators. Needs only a HORN. STREET LEGAL.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Asking Price now $3000 due to installation of headlamp(s), taillight, indicators. Needs only a HORN. STREET LEGAL.
I have a horn or two in the parts pile. Anyone who buys this from unslow1 is welcome to take a horn from me to complete the street legal setup.

Man, I'm glad that bike isn't within 100 miles or I'd be too tempted to let it pass. _LOVED_ my 929. Probably would never have sold her if she'd have kept all her oil inside.

Later,
Kent Larson in Minnesota

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SOLD!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.