Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone thinking about going?  I missed the last event at Buttonwillow.  I will be out there in the race class trying to work on shedding some lap time off.  I will be out there in the race class on the RS 125 with the Gixxers 1000's   that should be fun.  I will be out on the 'Fastest Road in the west' on Sunday 31st

Trackdaz

I think Mattress said he already signed up

·
Registered
79 Posts
Several of us from Ridgecrest are gonna be there on the 31st, me, rrwantr, and a few other fellas that ride
lesser machines  

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
ROADDOG61 : Several of us from Ridgecrest are gonna be there on the 31st, me, rrwantr, and a few other fellas that ride
lesser machines  
I'll be there on the 31st in the sport group on my 'lesser' machine...I'll have my F3.  It has a paint job kinda like an rc51 and has a 182 on it....Our group will have our own little village....a couple green and white striped ezups and a blue topped one....introduce yourself.......try to do it when Roaddogs not around though....we're kind of embarrassed to be seen with him.....plus he's a traitor...he's moving out to Virginia in a week....bastige!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts