Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've said it before, and I'm likely to repeat it. For those of us within driving distance of Grattan, Trackoholics trackdays rock the house! In my experience, (Other than our own Fireblades Days at Grattan), there is no better or more supportive environment to ride fast, safe, and hard.

I just signed up for 4 trackdays, April 30-May 1, June 10, and August 26th; secure in the knowledge that there will not be more than 44 other riders there, split into 3 well-mentored groups.

If I sound overly enthusiastic, it's because I am so [email protected]#$^&g grateful for this service. And it's cheap as hell, too.

Thanks to Red Rider for turning me on to these guys.

Hope to see lots of you there.

Dave

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
CBRVFR said:
I've said it before, and I'm likely to repeat it. For those of us within driving distance of Grattan, Trackoholics trackdays rock the house! In my experience, (Other than our own Fireblades Days at Grattan), there is no better or more supportive environment to ride fast, safe, and hard.

I just signed up for 4 trackdays, April 30-May 1, June 10, and August 26th; secure in the knowledge that there will not be more than 44 other riders there, split into 3 well-mentored groups.

If I sound overly enthusiastic, it's because I am so [email protected]#$^&g grateful for this service. And it's cheap as hell, too.

Dave
:wstupid: Jim runs a great organization. I'm signed up for April 30 (the May 1st date doesn't look good) and hope to make the others as well. Anybody wanting to get on the track (firsttimer or expert), Trackoholics is the place to be. :thumb:

Can't wait for the season opener, if it ever warms up...

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
And they have a "real" current racer heading up the teaching staff. None other than Nathan Dressman, holder of a half dozen WERA Pro Championships will be leading the charge this year.

Nathan is one of the most dedicated riders I have had the pleasure to watch and I expect he will bring a lot of "hot" information to the table for all the Trackoholic participants this year.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
abtech said:
And they have a "real" current racer heading up the teaching staff. None other than Nathan Dressman, holder of a half dozen WERA Pro Championships will be leading the charge this year.

Nathan is one of the most dedicated riders I have had the pleasure to watch and I expect he will bring a lot of "hot" information to the table for all the Trackoholic participants this year.
Will he be at our days? :hmm:

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Not certain, as his race schedule may conflict, although as of now, it looks like we will have at least 3 Trackoholics staffers at the event.

Jim and Don will be bringing tires, tire machine, rental leathers and assorted goodies for sale (check their site for information on available products).

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Ah, I was hoping Jim had the Friday after our event again this year, because we were going to plan on sticking around for it...

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
abtech said:

Ab, are you working again with Trackoholics this year?

·
Registered
871 Posts
CBRVFR said:

Dave
I'll see you there. Haven't signed up yet but pretty sure I will.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
abtech said:
Yes, but not as lead instructor this year.
Better for you...all the fun without the headaches. It looks like Jim has a good crew working for him this year. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts