Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was thinking of installing some hids on my 929 and from what i have read on privous posts I understand that the higher the k the less output. so get something close to 4500k temp for best visabilty. also i have read that i should get relays but what relays should i get are they all the same? and do i need 1, 2 or all 3 lights to be hid?

·
Registered
16 Posts
ok so i was thinking of installing some hids on my 929 and from what i have read on privous posts I understand that the higher the k the less output. so get something close to 4500k temp for best visabilty. also i have read that i should get relays but what relays should i get are they all the same? and do i need 1, 2 or all 3 lights to be hid?
hey man!!

I'm in the middle of this mod right now!

I have a build thread on HIDPLANET ... Unfortunately I'm not completed yet ... The Retrofit Source has screwed up my order twice now....

I was planning on getting it back together this weekend but .... missing some parts still ....

check it out here: 2001 Honda CBR 929RR - (First Retro!)!)

Let me know if you have any questions .... I went through a lot of builds to figure it out!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'd love to eventually retrofit some HIDs on my 250. It's a JDM spec bike so it came with the 35W/60W bulbs. I've modded some regular 55W/60W bulbs but they still leave a lot to be desired for actually lighting up the road.

My headlight setup is similar to the older 900 with the two round headlights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts