Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, these were posted by someone from Wolf Exhaust on the TriumphRat site. They are the new undertail exhausts being released for the 05-06 Sprints. Supposedly, about 6 bhp gains, as they are slip-ons, no surprise there.

bwhip, what did you think of them? I kinda like them. I'd really like to hear that triple uncorked...

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
WOLF's one of those boutique brands I've always wanted to sample.

I rode an S3 with aftermarket exhaust and the triple does sound de-lish.

Get 'em, T.O.!

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
:hi: You rang? Peter Sorrell from Wolf made big claims about the underseat system he developed for the VFR800 back in '98. He also made lots of promises that he failed to keep. The Wolf does sound and look nice but beware of performance gains, fitment issues, and product support.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Red Rider said:
:hi: You rang? Peter Sorrell from Wolf made big claims about the underseat system he developed for the VFR800 back in '98. He also made lots of promises that he failed to keep. The Wolf does sound and look nice but beware of performance gains, fitment issues, and product support.
Moderator? :eek: Man, stay gone a while and the place goes to heck in a handbasket...

Oh. about Mr. Sorrell-I wouldn't have said it any different myself.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Sneakyfast said:
Moderator? :eek: Man, stay gone a while and the place goes to heck in a handbasket...

Oh. about Mr. Sorrell-I wouldn't have said it any different myself.
Hey you ol' phart! At least I'm good for sumpin'...:smilebig:

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Completely off topic but Hughenden M40 is about 4 miles from my home. Just thought you'd like to know. :)

And just found out that Wolf themselves are about 10 miles away in the other direction. Mind you, it is quite a small island.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have recently purchased the 2005 Sprint ST and have been looking for a pipe for it. Unfortunately I have been unsuccessful in finding a pipe, I am hoping that someone can help me out.
Thanks for your time
Justin Taylor

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was looking around this afternoon and see that Two Brothers Racing now offers a four to one under seat exhaust system for the Sprint ST 1050. It comes in several finishes including carbon fiber, but, they are not cheap.

Does anyone here know of some online resources where I can find some aftermarket goodies for my Sprint? Huggers, cables, hoses, sliders, fenders, tail tidy's, etc.? I have a pretty phenomenal list of links now, but, I am always looking for more to add to my bookmarks.

To address the heat issue. As compared to my R1 or GSXR, the ST is an oven. Driven on the highways on hot summer days it tends to cook your goods. This doesn't even approach what its like in traffic or at stops, hot... The bike makes up for it in performance though. The engine is superior to my other bikes in terms of vibration and smoothness, however, the power band just can't ramp up like my sport specific bikes can, though in the long run haul, the bike runs better at higher speeds and higher RPM's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi greetings from sunny England - well today it is - you were asking for goodies for your Sprint, Jack Lilley Triumph in Sunbury nr heathrow airport London has a vast range of after market stuff, if you want to do up your bike to look a little different have a dekko at the custom bike section and see what can be done. It's not custom's as in OCC or any other Harley based type of custom, go look and see what you think. Hope that helps. Here's the link www.[B]jack[/B]lilley.com See ya

1 - 16 of 16 Posts