Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am heading out of the neighborhood the back way last night (fun road) and as I am getting ready to go around the bend my cell rings. So I pull into the lot of a building that burned down a few months back and is gone. It is Dad plotting for Barber Saturday. Into the bend I had noticed some guys walking and as I talk I notice that they are standing in the road with a car stopped in front of them :huh: Well I look between the trees and it is a cop. Now the three guys are getting on thier knees with hands over thier heads on the road (no shoulder just a deep ditch there). Well I am still talking to Dad but kind of trying to watch through the trees. A state car shows up followed soon after by a second county cop :huh: Real strange as the area is not that way. So I get done talking to Dad and traffic is passing the cops so I figure I won't be in thier way so I roll on up. Well the three "youngsters" are on thier knees with hands on heads still and their is three ball bats leaned on the first car (strangely no mitts). And one of the poor abused sports fans has a shirt on:

"DORK"

:rotfl: how fitting.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds to me like your Dad saved you from checking the expiration date on a can of whoopass. :thumb:
Nope they would not have messed with me. Besides Madison County cops are great, low on hassling and shakedowns but I think they could generate some pain.

I think they were back from vandalizing or on the way and had bad timing, likely slept on cement...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts