Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am getting ready to brave the baggage Nazi gauntlet and figure I better go check what the latest insanity is. So I go to American and they reference the TSA.gov site. Well it crashes my browser :mad: do these idiots do ANY testing :rotfl: So when someone looks sideways at the gate I just will tell them their POS site MIGHT have had the information IF it was accessible :twofing:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
We're going down to Vegas today. Leaving in a couple hours. We decided to drive rather than fly as we will get there sooner, will have a car there and we won't have to pay those extra few dollars for the harassment and inconvenience of flying.
If a trip takes more than ~10-12 hours in a car, it MAY be worth flying instead, but a trip that takes around half that in a car - no way flying is worth it.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're going down to Vegas today. Leaving in a couple hours. We decided to drive rather than fly as we will get there sooner, will have a car there and we won't have to pay those extra few dollars for the harassment and inconvenience of flying.
If a trip takes more than ~10-12 hours in a car, it MAY be worth flying instead, but a trip that takes around half that in a car - no way flying is worth it.
I have to be there Monday and am leaving Thursday so I can be at Barber next weekend :D I wish I could drive (24hours) but on the current job I usually travel on last second tasking with a short deadline to save the world :crap: If they had sent me next week I may have tried to leverage it to ski, however this week it only prevents installation of trailer cabinets :crap:

Oh and I am not alone others using Safari (#3 browser in the world I believe) are seeing the same thing. My bet is TSA developers tested with Internet Exploder only or not at all.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Crashed my Mac too. Figures, all funding requests to the Federal government must now be done electronically using proprietary software that doesn't work on Macs.

The TSA is nothing more than a Republican band-aid to be visible and make you think they're going something about security.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Crashed my Mac too. Figures, all funding requests to the Federal government must now be done electronically using proprietary software that doesn't work on Macs.

The TSA is nothing more than a Republican band-aid to be visible and make you think they're going something about security.
:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
It's not the page per se, it's the totally unnessicary flash frame showing the strategically diverse ethicity TSA staff. I can load it, but only if I disable flash and shockwave first.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
So I am getting ready to brave the baggage Nazi gauntlet and figure I better go check what the latest insanity is. So I go to American and they reference the TSA.gov site. Well it crashes my browser :mad: do these idiots do ANY testing :rotfl: So when someone looks sideways at the gate I just will tell them their POS site MIGHT have had the information IF it was accessible :twofing:
Must be running a MAC....:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts