Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
I was strip searched last year because the airport security crew at DTW wouldn't believe the authenticity of a signed and notorized document regarding a large metallic substance located in my knee. Even when they scanned the area with my frickin pants off they had to discuss whether or not I could have had an incendiary/explosive device sugically implanted in my knee. All this and the damn scar is 30+ years old . . . :idunno:

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
abtech said:
I was strip searched last year because the airport security crew at DTW wouldn't believe the authenticity of a signed and notorized document regarding a large metallic substance located in my knee. Even when they scanned the area with my frickin pants off they had to discuss whether or not I could have had an incendiary/explosive device sugically implanted in my knee. All this and the damn scar is 30+ years old . . . :idunno:
And like you really fit the profile of a terrorist. :rolleyes: Security at Detroit Metro is getting to be a bigger pain in the ass every day...

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Red Rider said:
And like you really fit the profile of a terrorist. :rolleyes: Security at Detroit Metro is getting to be a bigger pain in the ass every day...
Everything about DTW sucks. Living in MSP with NWA, DTW is almost unavoidable...but I avoided it as much as possible.

Also worked as an engineer with NWA and couldn't believe some of the design of the new terminal for the behind the scenes baggage and cargo handling....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Going through there the weeks before it opened was sure eye opening....:crap:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts