Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watching the huge earthquake &Tsunami in Japan and they're sending out warning times for possible Tsunami hitting Hawaii and Aussies. We've got some of you here so if that's you, turn on your TV or radio and git goin' to higher ground.

Stay safe!

Prayers and such for the people there, my thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
388 Posts
seem like there is more and more everday. i think old mother nature is pissed .hope everone is allright and some up there gives her some so she will stop giving it to us

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Well, there is a warning for B.C.
Awesome.
I hope all the people being affected by this come out alright.
I think I'll be alright, I'm on the 23rd floor.
Got three different news channels running. Kinda freaking out a bit.....
This should be interesting.... :smilebig:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, there is a warning for B.C.
Awesome.
I hope all the people being affected by this come out alright.
I think I'll be alright, I'm on the 23rd floor.
Got three different news channels running. Kinda freaking out a bit.....
This should be interesting.... :smilebig:
Sounds like you're in the right spot height-wise :) Just copy the locals and you'll be fine.
Scary sheet though eh?
Stay safe :thumb:

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Sounds like you're in the right spot height-wise :) Just copy the locals and you'll be fine.
Scary sheet though eh?
Stay safe :thumb:
:cool: No worries, its cool.
So far, the water only rose up a few meters in some spots, don't think it will add up to much, but those poor souls in Japan and all the other spots affected, my heart goes out to them.
So far so good in New West, :thumb: Thanks GS

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Prayers go out to all that who are lost...there's an estimate of 10,000 now...just from 1 town getting wiped out.
Just read a report that there is only about 2,000 confirmed dead, but the missing persons count is expected to exceed 20,000 incl. the mayor from one town. One of the two towns is actually missing more than half its original population. Those poor souls, :(

·
Registered
78 Posts
What's really scary are the nuclear explosions at the powerplant in Fukushima. I hope they are able to shut down the reactors and keep the fuel cool.

Scary stuff, indeed.

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:eek:
Every bit I've seen is just unbelievable. I don't think my brain can really comprehend that kind of thing. It's like a hollywood movie set.
The video person must have parts of steel. I would have been shaking so bad, I would have dropped the camera.

And the death toll keeps going up. It's just gut wrenching.

Did anyone hear what happened farther north? Didn't hear a peep from Russia and not much from China etc. Hopefully nothing happened at all.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts