Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having problems with my turn signal not working properly and I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem.

If I press the turn signal right or left, it will sometimes not work. Sometimes the turn lights will go OUT and eventually they will start blinking. Sometimes work sometimes not. I can keep pressing the button and eventually it will work, but it's real slow to come on. Does it have to do with the cold weather? Does it have to do with the bike being outside?

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
LRBlade said:
I'm having problems with my turn signal not working properly and I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem.

If I press the turn signal right or left, it will sometimes not work. Sometimes the turn lights will go OUT and eventually they will start blinking. Sometimes work sometimes not. I can keep pressing the button and eventually it will work, but it's real slow to come on. Does it have to do with the cold weather? Does it have to do with the bike being outside?
Electrical problems are the worst. I'd check for loose connections, possibly a bad signal relay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts