Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just used the wire harness from tail lite to installDEI Lite N' Bolts due to the HB undertail didn't have lite for plate. I have the rear turnsignals & I was wondering if anyone has taken the rubber extension off of them to use up front for a closer lite? I have flushmounts & haven't devised away yet to install them W/out cutting or drilling don't wantta do that :idunno:

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
I think I remember pics of someone's shortened stockers, but can't recall where (sorry..age will do that to you). Which flushmounts do you have for the front? The LP IV mediums don't require any cutting of the fairing.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure now that you ask. They're LP Carbon Fiber.Bought them after I got the bike.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can relate to age thing! 45 next month too :eek: !!
You a wings fan?

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
KJ's RR said:
I can relate to age thing! 45 next month too :eek: !!
You a wings fan?
My wife says my memory is going. I just call it selective recall!

I've been a Wings fan forever...this year has really been hard on us Wingnuts :crap:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Red Rider said:
My wife says my memory is going. I just call it selective recall!

I've been a Wings fan forever...this year has really been hard on us Wingnuts :crap:
My wife too

I'm a Bruins fan & dieing even MORE THEN THE USUAL B's SEASON!! Players Union sucks!!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Red Rider said:
Read on a pub wall in Windsor...Calling detroit "hockey town" is like calling Toronto the "motor city" :rotfl: go leafs go (or bruins for that matter)

I just wish that they would get it together and get back to playing...there really is nothing to do in the winter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts