Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that I rarely post much outside of the racing forum, but several months ago I made it be known that my wife and I were expecting not one, but two little bundles of financial joy. :D Well, on Tuesday the 2nd they made their way into this world, about a week or so ahead of schedule. This was a huge relief as our first born was a 32 weeker and needed to be in the NICU for about a month due to the numerous issues he had. We figured that the twins would be a different story, especially if they were born around 36 weeks.

They were born at 35 weeks and subsequently ended up like their older brother, in the NICU. This time the story isn’t as scary as they are both doing great. Our son was only inside the NICU for a week and we were able to bring him home yesterday and our daughter will be able to come home on Saturday. She will however need to be hooked up to monitors to let us know if she has anymore episodes where her heart stops and she forgets to breathe. So the count is… three kids and all have gone through the NICU. My wife and I have been asked to talk with other parents and act as sort of a support group. Kinda funny, the one thing you don’t want to be good at, is talking about your experiences in the NICU…

So all in all, it’s great to finally be able to let everyone know that the Crash family has grown by two. .Org, I’d like to formally introduce Emma Marie and Jacob Christopher….

Emma Maria:
DOB – 05-02-06
5 pounds even
19.5 inches

Jacob Christopher:
DOB – 05-02-06
4 pounds 14 oz
18.5 inches

Attachments

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: Glad things are going fairly well, and I hope your daughter grows without any further complication.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Scary. Sounds like it will all be fine in the end, congratulations!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RRWANTR said:
Congrats man!! That one pic looks like you're trying to squeeze her head off! Now twice as little sleep!
Hey now, you remember how you have to hold the little ones when they need to burp... :smilebig:

Thanks guys... and I just got an update that Emma maybe coming home sooner than Saturday. Sweet!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Great news!! :bday::bday:

My best to all the Crash family!

Two unrelated thoughts...
At first I thought this thread might be about a mediocre baseball team in Minnesota...WTF????

Does anyone else besides me think it's eerie how much Crash looks like his avatar...? (look at last pic)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
maxib said:
Does anyone else besides me think it's eerie how much Crash looks like his avatar...? (look at last pic)
:rotfl: I never would've gone there, but I like the way you think :clap:

Thank you everyone

·
Registered
227 Posts
Simply gorgeous! Congratulations! :clap: You and Mrs. Crash do nice work. And look at that big brother!

Tornado and I spent nearly two weeks in a fog while our youngest was in NICU (pneumonia). Tubes, lights, beeps, doctors, nurses, prayers...it was overwhelming. But it ended with us taking home a feisty, sassy little girl, who now climbs trees, outruns her older brother, and can brush off a bike crash like it's nothing. Best of luck and keep us posted.:)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts