Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
768 Posts
Only if you include tea
sorry mate, just that i found it quite difficult to comprehend what you meant, your type was at sixes and sevens. no bad coming from me , eh :rotfl: ,
and its no like you.

cheers, ron :thumb:

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Setanta...

I've started following you.. :thumb: I'm RavenBladeRider.. I only really use twitter as my blog is linked to it..

·
Banned
768 Posts
Setanta...

I've started following you.. :thumb: I'm RavenBladeRider.. I only really use twitter as my blog is linked to it..
excuse ma low intellect here, but a think am missin something out. a canny get the jiest of this new thread thigdy, what is it an whats it aboot.

cheers,
ron :thumb:

b.t.w. an why has it been moved ?

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Basically you 'tweet' (let them know) people about the random odd things you are getting up to during your day.. It's a way of conversing with people. The messages are short so it's kinda like an on the go conversation.. Twitter can be linked in to your mobile phone so you can tweet on the move as well..

·
Banned
768 Posts
Basically you 'tweet' (let them know) people about the random odd things you are getting up to during your day.. It's a way of conversing with people. The messages are short so it's kinda like an on the go conversation.. Twitter can be linked in to your mobile phone so you can tweet on the move as well..
:hmm: ah well, thats cleared that up for me, cheers Loopy :huh: .

cheers,
ron :thumb:

·
Registered
161 Posts
So Loopy did it appeal to you right from the start because you're a Byrd?

LOL:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
So Loopy did it appeal to you right from the start because you're a Byrd?

LOL:rotfl:
:rotfl: Nope... I just linked it to my my blog, along with all the other things I do to get good rankings for specific searches.. I bung the odd normal tweet in there but in all honesty keep forgetting about it.. I would much rather spend my time on Fireblades.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
btw.. I would much rather spend my time talking to guys and girls about bikes than waste my time gossiping about all the celebrity gossip, shopping, magazine stories, etc (mindless drivel) which seems to occupy so many women these days:O

:hmm: You could say I'm not your usual kind of woman :rotfl:

·
Registered
161 Posts
btw.. I would much rather spend my time talking to guys and girls about bikes than waste my time gossiping about all the celebrity gossip, shopping, magazine stories, etc (mindless drivel) which seems to occupy so many women these days:O

:hmm: You could say I'm not your usual kind of woman :rotfl:

Maybe not the usual type, but IMHO, this is a huge plus. Sets you apart in a good way. As well as all the other birds out there that are into bikes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts