Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok.. What should I do??
I have a 03 954 and I just got a PC111r ( for a great price) and I am going to upgrade to a full system. I was set on the Hindle High Mount Ti/Oval Canister for around 690 bucks including shipping. I have head many good things about those systems.

BUT.. I just got a line on a Full Two Brothers system, High Mount, with a Carbon C-5 Canister for a really good price.

Any info would be great. :idunno: :idunno: :eek:
Thanks

www.extremeriderz.com

·
Registered
304 Posts
If your looking for a LOUD pipe, then go with the TBR. But the performance is really average on the TBR, I would go Hindle. You won't really notice too much difference in HP gain, but the TBR can get pretty loud. I use to ride with a guy with a Two Brothers exhaust, I never let him ride in front of me cause the sound bugged me too much (its not that bad riding it, but from behind its loud). Hindle price sounds good, thats what I would get between the two exhausts. Good Luck on the decision.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Clean1 said:
Hey
The Two Bro's is used.. get it for around 450. Thanks for all the info . How do I get a hold of Hfirefighter?
Thanks again.
Send him a PM. It's 'nhfirefighter13'. At the top of the page where it says "welcome Clean1" when you log in, there's an underlined phrase 'private messages', click on that and take it from there. Or maybe he'll see this and PM you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts