Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only two more days and I'm outta here. Anybody want me to bring something back for them? Ofcourse you'll have to reimburse me, and it cant be to large, and no I will not bring anything 'green' back. Webpage

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Sweet...I'm jealous. Enjoy yourself!!!! Hmmmm...if you can't bring back an umbrella girl you should certainly be able to bring back an umbrella guy. Just make sure he's cute!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HondaGal : Sweet...I'm jealous.  Enjoy yourself!!!!   Hmmmm...if you can't bring back an umbrella girl you should certainly be able to bring back an umbrella guy.  Just make sure he's cute!  
no no this is Cliff, not Booth. You'll have to ask him

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Cliff : Quote (HondaGal @ June 24 2003, 3:23pm)Sweet...I'm jealous.  Enjoy yourself!!!!   Hmmmm...if you can't bring back an umbrella girl you should certainly be able to bring back an umbrella guy.  Just make sure he's cute!  
 no no this is Cliff, not Booth.  You'll have to ask him
Cliff make sure to take pics of this kind of thing going on if you see it

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Cliff : Quote (HondaGal @ June 24 2003, 3:23pm)Sweet...I'm jealous.  Enjoy yourself!!!!   Hmmmm...if you can't bring back an umbrella girl you should certainly be able to bring back an umbrella guy.  Just make sure he's cute!  
 no no this is Cliff, not Booth.  You'll have to ask him
Oooooooh, so Booth is the 'gf' you're referring to.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Actually I met a new girl yesterday, if she works out I'll see if I can get her to model on the RC for you guys LOL!

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm so jealous!! you're going to have so much fun and don't forget to visit the flower farms - they're absolutely stunning!

(hmm...bring me back some of their finest chocolate, k??)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts