Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote The sale of new two-stroke off-highway motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles would be banned in Massachusetts under House Bill 1909, introduced by State Rep. J. James Marzilli Jr.
Under his proposal, it would be illegal for anyone to sell 'a recreational vehicle containing a two-stroke engine, including, but not limited to, a snow craft, an all-terrain vehicle, a personal watercraft, or a motorboat.'

For more info you can go to www.AMADirectlink.com

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Bunch of nut-job liberals. No surpise from the Kennedy (e)state.

If they really want to reduce pollution they would lobby to ground all jet aircraft. Not ready to do that?? Then they should just shut-the-f-up. Geez.. I get so tired of this enviro-alarmisim....

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Personally I wouldn't care if they banned 2 stroke watercraft....total POS's...

Motorcycles are another matter imho....

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Baketech : Personally I wouldn't care if they banned 2 stroke watercraft....total POS's...

Watch it! My 2 stroke watercraft provides hours of enjoyment on the water.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
smkeatr : Quote (Baketech @ June 23 2003, 10:39pm)Personally I wouldn't care if they banned 2 stroke watercraft....total POS's...

Watch it!  My 2 stroke watercraft provides hours of enjoyment on the water.
Why anyone would own a boat thats too small to get nekkid and screw on is beyond me.....

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Baketech : Quote (smkeatr @ June 23 2003, 10:06pm)Quote (Baketech @ June 23 2003, 10:39pm)Personally I wouldn't care if they banned 2 stroke watercraft....total POS's...

Why anyone would own a boat thats too small to get nekkid and screw on is beyond me.....
Plenty of room on mine, it's a 3 seater. Various positions have been tried and proven very sucessful.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
smkeatr : Quote (Baketech @ June 23 2003, 11:54pm)Quote (smkeatr @ June 23 2003, 10:06pm)Quote (Baketech @ June 23 2003, 10:39pm)Personally I wouldn't care if they banned 2 stroke watercraft....total POS's...

Plenty of room on mine, it's a 3 seater.  Various positions have been tried and proven very sucessful.  
Yeah, but you get no privacy....:boobies:

I guess you could start it up an let it idle a few minutes because no one will ever see you through the smoke....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts