Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, after cleaning the babyblade today I've noticed the screw holders which hold the top panels fairings on are getting a bit old and i'm missing 2. I've attatched a photo of one of the screws. I want to know what these screw + holders are called and also where can i get them from ?

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
I came across that bolt set but i couldn't see these screws in the picture they supplied, but you are saying that they are included?
Sorry, mines an after market fairing and I used the things in the middle top of this photo on mine..

Try giving David Silver a ring.. they may have the originals

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi Pepsi, what your picture shows are trim clips, these go on the underneath of the nose fairing, at the side of the nose fairing holding the mid panel on and finally at the rear of the mid fairing holding in place by the air trim (vents). They can be ordered from David Silver or slightly cheaper you can get some via ebay, your car shop may even have them in stock. I always have a handful in my box as there very easy to lose down the sides of the engine/fairing.

Theres also 1 on the rear of the belly fairing underneath rear and two on the air trim infills to keep them in place

OEM part number 90683GR1003 (9 in total) £11.63 without postage, David Silver.

MOTORCYCLE PLASTIC FAIRING TRIM CLIPS HONDA KAWASAKI 5 on eBay (end time 15-Mar-10 18:08:37 GMT)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.