Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, been a while since my last appearance so consider me new to this board eh ?

I've just completed my first year as an owner of a Blade (the 08) and I have to say it's been the happiest year I've ever spent on a motorcycle (out of about 20), that bike is pure unadulterated joy.

I've read the extensive threads on exhausts and tyres and so on - it's all really helpful and as I go through the threads I love everyones discussions and so on.

However, it's new tyre time for me and I'm stuck between Michelin Pilot Power 2CTs and Bridgestone 016's.... simply put for daily riding in all conditions, often fast - which would you go for ? Or is there a better option.... ?

Thanks all for your help,

Stu

·
Registered
54 Posts
right now I have 016 on the back and have about 1500 miles left on it. It is a solid tire. better feel when leaned over than the stock 015 had. I have a set of 2cts that will go on when done with this one, so I cant offer a straight comparison, but the bridgestone has done quite well. I have about 4000 miles on it right now, so it has worn well too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers bibledriver - and sorry y'all for starting this thread, I've just found the REAL 2CTs vs 016 thread from earlier... ahem! Sorry..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts