Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. I know I've not been about much as been waaAAAYYYY busy and all so thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Things here have been busy what with me working full time and also running my business at home. By the time I get to most reported posts they've already been dealt with by someone else and I don't get on here as much as I should do :(

I had a bit of an 'oops' before Christmas and me and my 'Cat went down on some icey stuff :crying: She's not hurt, the crash bungs did their job and will need replacing as one of them is now bent at a funny angle. I got a few bruises but hey ho, it goes with falling off :crap:

Christmas was super busy with my glass and jewellery business and I'm still kinda getting over it at the moment and am getting to grips with my accounts and tax return at the moment :crap:

It's been a bit of a :crying: week as we had to have our puddy cat Spot put to sleep as he became very poorly over the weekend and unfortunately there wasn't anything the vets could do for him :crying::crying::crying:I miss my Spot :crap:

One good bit of news today, my insurance renewal came in and it's not gone up :D well chuffed about that :D

Anyhoo, just thought I'd say hi...

....... Back to the tax return :crap:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Sorry to hear all that! I am also worried about 2013! Broke my collar bone while dropping my bike. Should have known better. A few days later we had to carry our dog into the vet to be put to sleep because she lost control of her legs and went stiff. Almost certain it was a brain tumor. Best of luck! Things will pick back up :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts