Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

What under leather suit do you recomend?

• RS-Taichi Mawus Inner Suit

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Underarmor Warm Gear

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Spidi Basic Cotton Liner Suit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kushitani Cool Max Inner Suit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Commando style

Votes: 6 27.3%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at something to wear under the leather this season to help cool and prevent the sticking of the leather to the skin. What do you recomend and where to buy it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
I don't want any of you freaks looking farther than my UnderArmor either.... :eek:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Underarmour top to bottom. Haven't had a chance to try mine out yet, but my package looks magnificent in the tights.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Nike ACG running stuff. Same as underarmor...but cheaper at the local outlets.

·
Registered
194 Posts
reebok has thier underarmor knoff offs as well-typically pretty cheap at Kohl's-and yes you will slide out of the leathers nicely-I think I almost dislocated my shoulder once trying to peel my kushitani suit off without the underarmor.

·
Registered
402 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
Underarmour top to bottom. Haven't had a chance to try mine out yet, but my package looks magnificent in the tights.

:eek: Leave it to you!!! :lmao:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I've done both Underarmour and Commando... the Underarmour is really the best way to go.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
I was thinking about this exact same thing the other day. My brother works at a clothing store and they don't carry underarmour. he said they have some Nike stuff that I thought he said was more expensive than Under Armour. I'm gonna check it out sometime. Seems like it should be worth it cause I need something and that stuff at a discount sounds good.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
RRWANTR said:
Makes it so you can actually see the 2" eh?
Yep, all 2 inches of diameter. You're a pretty good guesser for someone who's only actually felt the girth, but never seen it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
State law prohibits my package being shown to the public in underarmor.

This question is like asking: Whats under that kilt?

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
abtech said:
RideHide Microdry is very nice as well.
Looks good and price is OK as well but no bottoms are offered.

I looked today at MC sports and Dick's sporting goods and no one carries the Heat gear pants.:rant:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts