Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought that you all might enjoy this pic. this guy was at my trackday on saturday on his hardley! he was pretty fast, but the bike was clearly holding him back. he was leaning just until the point where his foot 'planks' would be scraping and the bike was a dog in the straights. my little sv could out power him down the straight away. i thought that it was good to see him out there, maybe for good pr. i never got a chance to talk to him and i walked everywhere in the pits! hence, the hardley may have been an apparition.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
That's impressive.

A buddy of mine bought an '03 Buell Firebolt(I think). I haven't ridden it yet, but it seems to be a fairly impressive machine.....for a Buell

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
We've got a 2 or 3 that come out to AFM and CCS events on this side.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
At some CLASS days I've attended, we had a couple of big 'ol Hardleys running around both Grattan and Mid-Ohio! One guy even had his saddlebags on, fringe and all...

·
Registered
170 Posts
At my last time at Thunderhill, there was a GOLDWING.
He went down in the first session.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
We had a full dresser with hard saddle bags on the Streets last year during a track day Giving the dude credit, he had that boat flying, he was problay faster than 1/3 of the 'Street' group.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts