Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here or knows someone that work for United Bank Card in New Jersey? They SUCK big time and love to RIPPED people off. Don't ever use them or do business with them or you will regret it big time. Just wanted to vent out.

Thank you
sloduck

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
SLODUCK said:
Anyone here or knows someone that work for United Bank Card in New Jersey? They SUCK big time and love to RIPPED people off. Don't ever use them or do business with them or you will regret it big time. Just wanted to vent out.

Thank you
sloduck
Sorry to hear you got the shaft (I assume).

What exactly happen if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They sold me a service that was never dilivered. But at same time they were charging my account for all the service fees. Now that I finally closed the account they just won't refund my money because they said that I'd signed a contract. Infact, they said that I should be greatfull because they are not charging me any for cancellation fees.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're supposed to be my merchant bank. But the credit card machine that they setup never worked. Infact I lost some sales because of that. To make a long story short, I endup signing elsewhere after 3 months.

S

·
0 Posts
SLODUCK said:
They're supposed to be my merchant bank. But the credit card machine that they setup never worked. Infact I lost some sales because of that. To make a long story short, I endup signing elsewhere after 3 months.
What are you selling?

S

·
0 Posts
SLODUCK said:
I never said said they were fast. I think is the rider. Because I'd used to own a 929 and still slow. :D
LOL! Come on out to T-hill and have a little fun....or let Racercutie borrow your bike :D .

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wish I could take the day off. Besides, who said Racercutie was going to be there. I believe it when I see it.

S

·
0 Posts
SLODUCK said:
Wish I could take the day off. Besides, who said Racercutie was going to be there. I believe it when I see it.
All I have to say is that she had better be after telling me to sign on the dotted line :evilaugh: .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts