Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have e-mailed every company I can think of and even they have given me some places to check but I can't find the company that makes this screen? You guys have any ideas.:idunno: Check out the screen for your self ! bikepics-336507-full.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2000/01.No ID or manufacturers numbers that I could see.There are 4 pics but that one is the best for the ID of the shape and size of the screen.I had skidmarx email me and some other companys and no one can tell me anything? This picture was taken in France if that will help? Some one said Pyramid plastics but they do not even have a picture of the product .

·
Registered
536 Posts
I must be missing something. What's special about it? It looks like every windscreen I find on the net.:idunno:

·
Registered
347 Posts
its like a double bubble, without the.. double bubble look? lol maybe that WONT allow his cluster to melt??? but what do i know... im at 24k miles and JUST picked up a DB screen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Every screen has its good and bad points , I am looking for that screen as its very high and the shape is very different a big bubble, great for tucking under with little effort. I have a MRA DB screen with a mini TT screen on top, had a LP double bouble.I had even asked the company skidmarx if they could make me something close to this shape as they make special orders for the racers but they can't because of the specs on my bike. Skidmarx was super , they even named some places to try but nobody has been able to tell me the manufacturer ,So I hope I can come up with the name and company that makes it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts