Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I did it... I went and picked it up last night. :highclap: :hyper: :patriot:

Rock River Arms AR-15
5.56/.223
3 posistion collapsable stalk
2lb competition Trigger
Soft case
AR-15 Multi-Tool
150 Rounds
3 - 30 round mags
1 - 10 round mag
Lula EZ loader/unloader
Bore Snake X 2
Original Butt Stock (ugly!)
original compression spring

Saving for an EOTech sight, different upper (removable handle), and flash suppressor.

New toys are great!

Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Re: Got Myself a new toy for Christmas!!

Coward.
Terrorist.
Evil right wing gun nut.
Redneck.
<all other moronic names the left wing jackasses come up with>

Nice. Always good to add another AR to the mix. Every real American should have one.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats funny shit! Cant wait to shoot it later today! It is so clean, Only had 200 rounds through it!

·
Registered
14,390 Posts

What's a BMF? (Bad mutha F'er?)

Pretty hard to beat an AR as a Christmas present. :D

If you get a new upper you can get all the evil features now, and stock up on 30 rounders (while you know you can). :evilaugh:

I just put together an AR with a Stag upper and ARMS BUIS with A2 front sight (perfect for a co-witnessing EOTech set up). The upper is sweet, and they're only $495.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts

Nice! You must've been a good boy this year! Sure wish Santa would bring me toys like that...

·
Registered
14,390 Posts

Nice, now go get an AK-47 to actually do some shooting.
:rotfl:

Checked ammo prices lately? They're almost the same...

AKs are pretty cool, but I like shooting my pogo stick better.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

What's a BMF? (Bad mutha F'er?)

Pretty hard to beat an AR as a Christmas present. :D

If you get a new upper you can get all the evil features now, and stock up on 30 rounders (while you know you can). :evilaugh:

I just put together an AR with a Stag upper and ARMS BUIS with A2 front sight (perfect for a co-witnessing EOTech set up). The upper is sweet, and they're only $495.
Seriously! Did not really expect to get it yet... came into some extra cash so Why not??? Oh and I plan on getting as many 30 rounders as I can! Which should be quite a bit. ( When I do I will put up a post... and take orders. They will be free of course, just pay for shipping)

I cant wait to start customizing it more... it is sooooo sweet. The EOTech setup is awsome, dont know if I am going to go with a different upper or just get railed hand gaurds.

Nice! You must've been a good boy this year! Sure wish Santa would bring me toys like that...
I must have! hahahahahaha it sure beats socks and underwear!

Nice, now go get an AK-47 to actually do some shooting.
I have had one.. Like them cause they will shoot all day long and not jam or anything cause of the loose tolerance... But i hate them cause they shoot like shit In my opinion! I will stick with my AR I use one at work... Now I have one For play.

Try not to shoot your eye out.

j/k....sweeeeeeeeeeet gift. I got my present for myself this week, but its not nearly as nice.
Yea? what is it? Dano came over last night and was checking it out... Again I have yet another thing that he USED to have... He was pouting:rotfl:

He is going back home soon too.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts

Oh and I plan on getting as many 30 rounders as I can! Which should be quite a bit. ( When I do I will put up a post... and take orders. They will be free of course, just pay for shipping)
Have fun, still limited to 10 rounds here in Cali, and any stuff you may have had before the ban. :crap:

Both Obama and Clinton are rabidly anti-gun, if either makes the White House with a Demo Congress...it will be tough to avoid another AWB.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts

:rotfl:

Checked ammo prices lately? They're almost the same...

AKs are pretty cool, but I like shooting my pogo stick better.
You gotta have connections. I currently have over 2,000 rounds. Last time I bought them i payed under $100 for 1,000 rnds and it was under 1 year ago, you just have to wait till they have them in stock. And have the old add address.

Spray and Pray. :freebird:
Yep

·
Registered
14,390 Posts

If you have that kind of connection, I recommend you buy a couple more cases...and ship them to me. :smilebig:

It runs about $160/1000 for nasty, crappy, underloaded Wolf.

.223 is about $200/1000 for much higher quality ammo that you can hit what you actually AIM at. :)

At that price, my AR does most of my talking. ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts

Hey, I got new toys just recently too! I might actually get back into reloading. Let me rephrase that: I might actually HAVE to get back into reloading.

Not pictures of actual items (don't have camera).

Attachments

·
Registered
14,224 Posts

Have fun, still limited to 10 rounds here in Cali, and any stuff you may have had before the ban. :crap:

Both Obama and Clinton are rabidly anti-gun, if either makes the White House with a Demo Congress...it will be tough to avoid another AWB.
reminds me I need to add another 1-2 to my collection (if I had one)

·
Registered
14,390 Posts

reminds me I need to add another 1-2 to my collection (if I had one)
As a guy living in a state where until a small group of people interpreted a favorable, few year old court decision and realized we could again buy ARs and AKs (AND withstood some incorrect policing/arrests by our DOJ), I can tell you, if you think you might ever want something like that, buy it now.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts

As a guy living in a state where until a small group of people interpreted a favorable, few year old court decision and realized we could again buy ARs and AKs (AND withstood some incorrect policing/arrests by our DOJ), I can tell you, if you think you might ever want something like that, buy it now.
does an SKS count? Of course I REALLY want a 44 or 357 revolver with a longish barrel to keep my 9mm's company, though a .308 to keep my 30 06, 30-30, SKS, 22's and shotguns company would be nice.... if I had any guns :lilangel:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts