Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
:)

unfortunately, both of those are paid (supporting) memberships. one annually, the other lifetime. if you come across somewhere stating that non-paying members can have an avatar, surely bring that up to a moderator or administrator. when I first joined, I too had the same issue.
Have just done so, many thanks.

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,577 Posts
@unslow1 Hey! You just learned me some new forum info-mation! :rotfl:

I had no idea there was a lifetime membership, and the link you sent Andrew to def says there is a small size avatar available for regular members. I've. Ever even been to that page that describes it lol

But yes, Andrew, th Only way we've ever been able to sucussfullly upload an avatar was to open up the wallet. The 15$us is cheap IMO, especially to see the pic attachments, and extra PM storage, etc, etc. And of course I get to put up a pick of my boy Doohan, so what the heck lol

Let us know what Admin says about it Andrew.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
And now for something completely different, a while back my green membership expired and as always I went to input my C.C. Information causing everything to turn to chinese on the website and not enabling me complete the transaction......I then backed off and haven't tried again....moral of the story...no green no avatar.......:hmm:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Yea, I let my membership expire too Ox, wasn't logging in much at the time. The forum reg's say you're allowed 250 PM's now but for some reason I'm only allowed 100. I sent a message to the Mods, but it never got fixed. :idunno:
[/IMG]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Is that your personal opinion, or are you stating a site policy that I'm unfamiliar with? I have yet to see a
non-greenie be able to have an Avatar. :idunno:
No, that's not opinion, that's what it says on the link you posted listing the benefits of the various states of membership.
Andrew is correct on this one, it does it say that a standard member can have an avatar, just like it says you should get 250 PM's, although like Unslow says, I have never seen it happen either, they promptly took my down when I did not renew my membership.

View attachment untitled.pdf
I couldn't add this as an image for some reason, but if you download and view it it shows 250 PM's and a 100x100 avatar for regular members. I'll probably just end up renewing my subscription, but the site mangers do need to get their sh** together on this one to avoid confusion for new members (and me, lol).