Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Hey, do any of you guys have DHL in your area? These fucking lunatics drive like ass - no exaggeration. I swear I'm gonna pick one of 'em off for Reckless Driving one of these days. They're new in town and it's like a vertiable Death Race 2000 every time you see one of their bright yellow vans in traffic.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Chain said:
Hey, do any of you guys have DHL in your area? These fucking lunatics drive like ass - no exaggeration. I swear I'm gonna pick one of 'em off for Reckless Driving one of these days. They're new in town and it's like a vertiable Death Race 2000 every time you see one of their bright yellow vans in traffic.
We have them here... personally most delivery people around here are frigen insane drivers :idunno:

The guy who drops off the local papers for the delivery kid come out of my block sideways most of the times :thumbd:

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Been two weeks now since the dude I "bought" bodywork from claims to have shipped it the SECOND TIME! The first time he "claims" that UPS tried to deliver the stuff 3 times and then returned it to him. I never got a notice on my door.

HD

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
TGZ13 said:
My car is paid off as of this week so I am starting my Sato fund :evilaugh:

I was always anti sato lows cause they looked kind of nasty.... well till I saw them on Creepers bike Sato Lows

no one informed me that they made a new design :drool:
I've dug Sato low mounts since I saw them on deez's bike way back when. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Blorton said:
And you don't have a tracking number *because*?

the dude doesn't seem too internet savy and comunication while timely has been "strained". Not sure why. Some people are better cominicators than others. Also, tracking numbers being spoken over the phone are a waste of time IMO. It's bound to get screwed up.

HD

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
the DHL (and FedEx and UPS) guys are all pretty good drivers around here. They actually seem to know how to drive better than most. The UPS guys are a little heavy footed when taking off but they don't really speed.

Creepers whole bike looks awesome nevermind just the pipes.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts