Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
read much...? it only took ya two months to respond? :)coulda used a "riding buddy" when I went down 17E to Bear Mountain Saturday. 7 hour trip down & back. got sprinkled on a bit, but the suspension bridge was cool. looks like there's some nice TWISTIES in the state park there.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
read much...? it only took ya two months to respond? :)coulda used a "riding buddy" when I went down 17E to Bear Mountain Saturday. 7 hour trip down & back. got sprinkled on a bit, but the suspension bridge was cool. looks like there's some nice TWISTIES in the state park there.
turns out i dont have notifications on. Really sorry.

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
turns out i don't have notifications on. Really sorry.
me neither... and it was kind of a "spur of the moment" thing anyway.

do you ride much? with anyone?

I usually try to get up and around Seneca or Cayuga Lakes at least once during the summer. About 4-6 hours around a lake.

I'm not a real aggressive rider, but enjoy a challenge :thumb:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
me neither... and it was kind of a "spur of the moment" thing anyway.

do you ride much? with anyone?

I usually try to get up and around Seneca or Cayuga Lakes at least once during the summer. About 4-6 hours around a lake.

I'm not a real aggressive rider, but enjoy a challenge :thumb:
I am now that i got my tire fixed. Im in cuse. So mostly the surronding area. I do get down to binghamton from tiem to time. Haven't had time to really find a group so to speak. If i find a rider i tag along for a bit n then carry on.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Owego, Vestal, is almost 2 hrs south of me, Cuse is only about 30-45 min.....

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Anyone in Finger Lakes/CNY/Twin Tiers/NEPA interested in getting together for a Labor Day ride? I have a few ideas (ride around Seneca and/or Cayuga Lake) and open for suggestions. I don't normally ride with others (especially in large groups), but want to throw it out there... weather permitting of course.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Shoot me a PM if you come down this way next year. Bear Mountain is in my back yard? I have relatives right outside of Utica and usually get up there a few times a year.

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Shoot me a PM if you come down this way next year. Bear Mountain is in my back yard? I have relatives right outside of Utica and usually get up there a few times a year.
I sure will! ...and thanks for the sorta invitation :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts