Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. First sory for my bad english! Recently am trying to bring back to road cbr929 2001 non hiss model. This bike dead. Dirty and nasty since 2 years ago. So i manage to
- clean all mes up on wiring ans connector. Fuel rails. Injectors. Throtle body. Fuel tank. Fuel pump.
- fix the ecu by feeding 9volt ti pink wire from ig switch to ecu this the main prob due to prev owner tryto install hid lamp and accidentaly cut this wire
- i got good cranking. All spark new good and firing. Good fuel priming. New oil. Fresh coolant. Good output sprays from injector as i clean it before
- new battery. Servo still attach. Mil stay light since before dump for 2 years and it being running normaly
- re check everything all connector to injectors and spark plug are correct base on manual.
- i even clean by vakum cleaner by long hose to suck all dirt from piston blok. Then i spray a bit of oil of each cyl.

All those done. But still hard to startnot even a minute i saw sometime fire coming through throtle body kicking back.! But still no run.

Pleaseee:confused: any suggestion. Sory again for my english.
Thx in advance..

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Double check the ignition coil connectors are on the correct coils.

Are you certain that there nothing wrong mechanically with the engine, e.g. cam timing slipped? Does the engine have good compression?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Double check the ignition coil connectors are on the correct coils.

Are you certain that there nothing wrong mechanically with the engine, e.g. cam timing slipped? Does the engine have good compression?
I did..the connector are correct according to the manual and wiring diagram. For the engine i dont check yet. The prev owners said it was running great before its dead and he only mess up front wiring hearnes..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Two questions:

What kind of spark plugs are in there (New or Old)

Have you checked your fuel pressure regulator?
New plug NGKCR8eix. Fuel pressure ist already broke during fuel priming its leaking a lot so i close permanently but even i did this i assume at least i get engine running for few rev...but its not. Its just like miss fire or loss compres. I will crack down the engine soon tob ee if the tining miss..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
My fuel pressure regulator was bad and my bike would not start at all. Check your fuel pressure regulator. Also, if you have been trying to start the bike a lot you should try and order some new spark plugs. I ended up having to change out my spark plugs because they got too bad. Good luck with your fix man.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi everyone thx for all your support. Finaly the bike start just one push button bromm!! I found that the intake cam had wrong posittion!its from prev owner installment not correctly! I dont know how this can happen..maybe his brain f**k out..but still left me some other thing to fix : fuel press reg. Fan not working. Engine sound rough:hmm:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts