Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am about to buy a dynojet kit for my 95 CBR900RR.

I downloaded the information .pdf about the kit in question. It states "U.S models only."
Has anyone else noticed this? I am located in Australia. Will it still fit my bike?

Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Hi,

I am about to buy a dynojet kit for my 95 CBR900RR.

I downloaded the information .pdf about the kit in question. It states "U.S models only."
Has anyone else noticed this? I am located in Australia. Will it still fit my bike?

Thank you in advance.

The simplest way to compare the data would be to get the Haynes manual.
The library has the Clymer and Haynes up at Whitfords.
Or in the city where you'd have to photograph or copy the pages you want.

SLWA Online Catalogue /Entire Sta

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I thought so too. I am installing an air/fuel meter in it. Going to be fun, learning experience on how to fine tune carbs.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My only regret is buying a K&N filter and not buying pod filters for the extra street cred haha.

I have very little experience with carbs. I have taken them apart and cleaned them before but never played with the settings. I have friends who know what they are doing so I will shoot them adjustment questions as the come up.

Will probably be a couple of weeks till I get the sensor and then another week or so to get the bung tig welded in. Will take pictures and do a write up then.

·
Registered
378 Posts
From what I have been told the stock carbs need the air box or it won't run, I think they still make the pods for your blade. Lockhart phillips I believe, They never made them for mine Damn. I have a set of 41MM keihin FCR race carbs for your bike in my gagage, My CA emissions won't work with them. I need to source a set of race cams to make them work on my RR and I have been running a UNI filter for years and so far so good

·
Registered
378 Posts
I am running the uni and a 4 degree advancer and a full system with stock jets and it runs great, I almost forgot it has no emissions any more :thumb: Can't wait to see the write up

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
just picked up a clymmer manual for 93 to 99 blades, cost me $6000

........came with a free bike :)
Couldn't get an OEM or Haynes then :)

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts