Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming in 05, Lexus is making a V10 that is supposed to compete with the Ferrari 575M and AM Vanquish.

The C&D I just came home to has an assload of 05 cars. Some are SEEEEET. The RX7 is coming back with more power than the 8. SVT is making is trying their hand at the Future ( replaces Taurus) and there is a 'custom made' car for under 60k, it weighs 2045 and has over 200bhp. can you say Zoom Zoom

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
That's just weird, it's like they're tossing all the RX8 r&d out the window...

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Bubba, that C&D mag is owned by the French you traitor, you should be tried for treason and hung.

I just got it, I need to read what they say about the new cages.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got it free, so if anything I am a hero for ripping them off.

i dont care about that french stuff on this mag - it is badassd

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2OHOH2954 : That's just weird, it's like they're tossing all the RX8 r&d out the window...  
no, the rx8 is not a 'sports' car. the rx7 is. I think that it is a good idea. get the intrest back into mazda with a 'family' car (RX8) and then bring out the 7. AND it is priced right 30-35

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
That wing looks like ass.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
bubba : Quote (2OHOH2954 @ Aug. 08 2003, 2:57pm)That's just weird, it's like they're tossing all the RX8 r&d out the window...  
no, the rx8 is not a 'sports' car.  the rx7 is.  I think that it is a good idea.  get the intrest back into mazda with a 'family' car (RX8) and then bring out the 7.  AND it is priced right 30-35
'Family car'?

You're thinking Mazda 6, not the RX8. That thing is cramped, and the rear seats are useless (maybe a baby seat would fit). That'd be like Nissan coming out with somethig that spanks its own Z, or Honda coming out with a car that does the same to the S2000. It's weird, that's all...

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that is why family was in '' mazda does not consider that a sports car

1 - 18 of 18 Posts