·
Registered
309 Posts
it's rossi, he is probably selling last year's bike for revenge :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Jungleboy said:
And Another!!!!!!!!! it seems like they are a dime a dozen over there!!
This one has pics! Link

so you're in the maket for a V5 are you ...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
ConqSoft said:
The V5 is a document in England. Kinda like a title here in the US.

OH!!!!!!

papa conq you're so worldly

:banghead:

·
Registered
52 Posts
ConqSoft said:
The V5 is a document in England. Kinda like a title here in the US.
And here I was bout to log on to ebay......:( No V5 for me...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
i guess that better explains why they were only getting @ 147 ponies outta the engine :D

·
Banned
28 Posts
Thats my cousin's uncle's friend's mother's sister's grandfather's great aunt's steph-brothers bike.

V5, wow, I would of never thought about it being papers. I didnt see the Vin numbers, so I thought fraud aswell. hmm I guess ya learn something new everyday afterall.... I wonder what I should of learned yesturday...

Archer

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
:rotfl: I just looked at the auction.. I guess I'm not the only one to send something like that!

Questions from other buyers

Q: Wow a V5 CBR1000RR? Really? I think someone may be a little confused!!!!!!! answered on: 11-Sep-04
A: I think someone don't know what a V5 is!!!! Going to pull this if no-one wants it Needs minor repairs but is worth every bit of £2500
Auction is now closed.....

·
Registered
168 Posts
Email the guy and tell him's a prick. The only reason anyone would ever buy a frame with the 'V5' document is so that they could go and steal another CBR1000RR, swap all the parts onto the frame they just bought, and have themselves a fully legal, shiny CBR1000RR for £2500 instead of £9000. This guy is below contempt, and someone's bike is going to be stolen because this fucker wants to make some cash. You can buy a frame from a Honda dealer for less than £2500 anyway.

Sorry for the rant, but bike thefts are a huge problem in the UK right now. I'll wipe the spit from my mouth later!

:thumbd: :rant: :guns: :soapbox:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts