Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
speaking of which... you need to change your avatar... I expect better from you.

let me stop jacking my own thread.

-jh

·
Registered
276 Posts
I don't understand why the whole campus wasn't locked down when the first shooing happened. Two hours later and there is still no lockdown? 20 of the 21 people might have been saved, since they were killed at the second location.
:plus1:

And speaking of blame, these so-called experts are jumping all over these "violent" video games. One went as far as to say that past school shooters have used these as training. Really?? Give me a break. There is clearly something else wrong with the kid to make him go all whack-job. It's not going to be a video game that put him over the edge.

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
:plus1:

And speaking of blame, these so-called experts are jumping all over these "violent" video games. One went as far as to say that past school shooters have used these as training. Really?? Give me a break. There is clearly something else wrong with the kid to make him go all whack-job. It's not going to be a video game that put him over the edge.
Yeah, look at me.. I play violent video games and I'm completely normal

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Normal?

You mean I am not supposed to spend my entire GRAND THEFT AUTO career running over hoes and taking their money?

-jh <---- never uses cheat codes... just spends months stealing from the hoes and cops

·
Banned
1,363 Posts
yeah, the whole thing is pretty crazy. that would be hard to cope with. a lot of people will have to spend their whole lives dealing with this.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts