Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I had one of these back in the day (94 or so) and just picked another up for my '94 900RR race ride.

The problem is, that I dont' remember what positions the dip switches represent.

If anyone has one w/ the literature or remembers EXACTLY which switch does what I'd appreciate it! Currently, I'm leaving them as they sit due to the fact this came off another racebike so I'm hoping the guy had it set up correctly.

Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all,

I had one of these back in the day (94 or so) and just picked another up for my '94 900RR race ride.

The problem is, that I dont' remember what positions the dip switches represent.

If anyone has one w/ the literature or remembers EXACTLY which switch does what I'd appreciate it! Currently, I'm leaving them as they sit due to the fact this came off another racebike so I'm hoping the guy had it set up correctly.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Hi Stadulator!
This may be helpful :smilebig:
Honda CBR 900rr "92-"95
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just picked one of these up on Ebay for $26.00 shipped :) Cant wait to see how it does in my bike.

I'm running Stage 3 Jets, Factory Pro airbox mod, full 2bros system and Ported intake.

Glad I found this thread, those pics will help me set the dips.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's awesome gmooney GRATS! And I'm happy for this thread too :)

Ebay is great, I just picked up a head for $30 and will be tearing into that in the next couple of months. Will give me cause to fart around w/ the power pak more :)

I've got a thread of the current build here for anyone who is interested: Hard Charger Racing Forums

1 - 10 of 10 Posts