Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Well this thread's smaller so I'll go ahead and congratulate you here.

Congrats man, best wishes! Have fun and remember, that will be the first day of the rest of your life;) Seriously I wish you guys all the happiness in the world.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Where in Vegas are you getting married? We loved our small wedding down there, and it is so close we go there quite often.
With a bit more notice I we could have come down, but I think you'll enjoy the time alone together quite a bit.
Congrats. If you want some ideas on what to do / where to go down there, shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Congrats, Conq and Princess!
Enjoy your trip; have fun with the wedding and Vegas in general; and may this marriage be better than each of your previous ones combined!

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BDA116 said:
Where in Vegas are you getting married? We loved our small wedding down there, and it is so close we go there quite often.
With a bit more notice I we could have come down, but I think you'll enjoy the time alone together quite a bit.
Congrats. If you want some ideas on what to do / where to go down there, shoot me a PM.
This place: http://www.littlechapel.com/

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Having done the big wedding thing, and having been married for 5 years now I'm convinced that couples that are truely happy w/ a small wedding will be happier in the long run. Not that I'm not happy or anything, that's not what I'm saying. I just think that in today's age, practicality says a lot. Meaning, what matters is what the wedding represents, rather than how impressive the spectacle is. Couples that like the small wedding tend to focus on the long haul in issues rather than the bling.

Just my opinion. It don't really mean shit.

Congrats Conq. Hope you both have loads of fun.

HD

1 - 20 of 69 Posts