Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, sorry to dump this here, but I have nowhere else...the neighbors are tired of my pm screaming fits...
Today was one of the shittiest days I've had in a long time. The who's where's and whens don't really matter, I just have to vent before I go postal....there it's out and I'm still pissed...maybe I should go postal...fvck even I don'y know anymore...what a shitty day! Thanks for reading this drivel...

J

·
Registered
497 Posts
I hear ya. Some days are just like that. Hopefully all will be well. Just think before you act, so you don't get in any serious trouble.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thebackdraft,
THANKS!!  I can't afford to act without thinking and I realize there are others WAY WORSE OFF than I and I do feel for them(East Coasters, et al) I just wanna rip some heads off...I'm sure all will end well, but some serious violent behavior directed at certain individuals would sure feel great right now...politics be damned...Thank you for your words...
J

edited for spelling gawddammit

·
Registered
497 Posts
No prob. Things tend to get tough sometimes. Gun range or punching bag are good for working out frustration. To bad it is illegal to rip someone's head off, sometimes some people deserve it. Hang in there man, and good luck.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Music, exercise, riding, hard work... and the occasional scream help me through days like that.

Hang in there, and do what you have to to stay sane and out of jail.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2OHOH2954,
Thanks!

I realize this may look somewhat attentionwhoreish, but I really have to vent....

J

·
Registered
276 Posts
jail isn't so bad. but the record will haunt you for life..... goose faah baaah it worked in the movie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts