Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty cool stuff, got the frame on both my bikes, racks are interchangeable. Sport rack is short on XX Pack rack is tall on XR. With either one I can still whoop an eyeabuser. :rotfl:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
OMG that Blackbird is an awesome bike.

Too bad it's an I4!!

:popcorn:

INCOMING!!

:evilaugh:
:poke:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
What's this??? An intelligent post with some real content??? :thumb:

Now just shut the hell up about my eyeabuser, you little bastard. :rant: :rotfl:

Nice bike, btw. Honestly, I like the silver CBR.

·
Banned
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chain said:
What's this??? An intelligent post with some real content??? :thumb:

Now just shut the hell up about my eyeabuser, you little bastard. :rant: :rotfl:

Nice bike, btw. Honestly, I like the silver CBR.
Okay, I'm glad we agree on one thing,"EYEABUSER" :rotfl: :rotfl:
Your'e one of the lucky few to see a pic from that angle, most see it from the next pic, close up of Ventura sport rack on the Mighty Super Blackbird.
gee whiz, someone's got to stir the pot once in a while. :idunno:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Nice decal above the tail light, BTW. :thumb:

I think I posted quite a while ago that my first ever ride on a modern sport bike was on a Blackbird. It was a '99 and was at a demo ride at Shannonville track. I was awed by the acceleration and the fact I could do 115 indicated in first gear and hadn't reached the rev limiter yet. :eek:

I was at Grattan one time and a guy came in on a 2001 model with either Givi or Corbin bags on it. The best example of aftermarket hard bags I've ever seen. They actually looked better than the bags on my Triumph do, and they're OEM!!

I'd still love to know why Conq sold his!! :idunno:

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
matt232 said:
My 1000rr has the choice of full rack with 56 litre bag or grab rail! :thumb:
They make one bag that's 56 liters now? I have one 45 L bag and one 35 L bag that I can zip together. They also make storm covers now that work pretty well. :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts