Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would seem that the more uneducated white obese wal-mart shoppers you have in your state, the greater the chances your state would vote for President Bush.

:rotfl:

As Mark Twain says, there are Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics.

Linky Here

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
This elitist, smug attitude is what willl kill the dem's chances to participate meaningfully in the governance of this country.

I shudder to think of the nominees awaiting us.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
This elitist, smug attitude is what willl kill the dem's chances to participate meaningfully in the governance of this country.
:plus1: Witness the last election... :nod:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts

I shudder to think of the nominees awaiting us.
Hillary and Giuliani....right?

I dunno if you're right though...people are pretty pissed right now and I think they do want to make repubs pay.

The price of gasoline sure dropped at a fortuitous time eh?

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Ab...how's the libations going this evening?
Sorry, I've been working on a downed system for over 60 hours at this point and things are starting to appear funny when I guess they're just sort of sad . . .

BTW, "Bite me Dave and quit your damn whining" is a quote from Paul Schaeffer from a few years ago. It has sort of become a classic around here . . .

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I had to get up at 2 AM PST to catch my flight(s) this morning...I'm with ya. ;)

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
It would seem that the more uneducated white obese wal-mart shoppers you have in your state, the greater the chances your state would vote for President Bush.

Linky Here
Just took a quick look at the statistics in your link and can tell you that based on the latest (and the past 2) census statistics, the percentage of Caucasians in Michigan is totally fubar on that chart. I realize this was supposed to be funny, but they could have at least gotten their "data" correct . . .

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts

Linky Here
You have it all wrong Navy - it should read: "There are lies, damn lies, and Democrats". Or.....feel free to insert Bill Clinton in there too. :D

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
Let me ask you a question Navy - how sure are you that the Democrats are going to take back the House and or the Senate?

I'll tell you what - I'm so sure that they AREN'T going to get anywhere this election - that I would be willing to make a nice friendly wager with you. :evilaugh:

Let me know if you're interested......then we can discuss the wager. :drool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Democrats only thrive on our two LEFT coasts, believe in Gays having rights as though they were a minority. They are an abomination that need to stay in the closet and out of politics. Republicans have their problems too, but until a viable third party emerges, I'll take sides with the GOP over the slimeballs Clinton, Kerry, Kennedy, and Gore and of course Micheal Moore.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Actually, since we've ruined the humor, there are plenty of "Ass" pockets in the midwest in places like Chicago too...

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
I realize it was meant to be funny, but the fact is that the sentiment is thriving among the party activists.

We've never needed a third party more than we do now.
Or at least a "none of the above" voting option.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts