Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you get the damn plane off the ground. i cant make it take off, it is going horribly slow - i think a floating fish passed me

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
using pc.

so should the rear flap of the plane be up or down? how fast after you press the gas to you take off? i have ran a half tank of gas trying to take off. i got so pissed i started trying to runinto boats

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trust me, i have been trying to get this SOB to take off for such a long time i was willing to try anything

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yo man that sh!t aint workin. i press the gas button and the plane never gets any faster than when it first leaves the dock.

any ideas?

i cant do any other missions - this is my last except for the stupid ice cream truck that i cant get the jingle to play on

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
bubba : yo man that sh!t aint workin.  i press the gas button and the plane never gets any faster than when it first leaves the dock.  

any ideas?  

i cant do any other missions - this is my last except for the stupid ice cream truck that i cant get the jingle to play on
get in your car, and go buy a PS2, and get GTA VC. LOL

just kidding!

I am not too sure why its not working, thats all I have to do with my ps2, and it works. pull away from the dock, get away from that bridge...increase speed...'pull up' and you should be off.

might wanna hit some forums for GTA VC PC version and see what they come up with, maybe its a common problem.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NO, that SOB wont fly and i am out of missions to do until i finish it.

how many properties are there to buy? I have 14

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i found the 'mission' for the strip club - dance for me baby

but still no flying

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
You need to spend something like $600 while having a dancer dance for you before the strip-club starts earning a profit. Just let her dance for about 10 minutes and you'll be fine. I think it makes up to about $3000/day.

Regarding the plane, give it gas without flaps until it maxes out on speed. Then, all you should have to do is pull back (flaps go up) and the plane will take off. The flaps on might be keeping it from reaching your take-off speed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts