Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a question for the game vice city, not somebody who's name is vice cuty. sorry for the confusion

i bought the marina and am trying to get all the packages in the boat before time expires, and cant even come close. i have tried both boats, they just don't go fast enough.

am i missing something here??

·
Registered
276 Posts
nope you have just enough time ... you have to use the boat docked on the right side facing the water or wait  is that where the plain drops em or when you do the jumps???

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oopsie, sorry about that - i hit edit instead of reply

it is where there are 3 jumps right at the biginning - where you barely make it over

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that was even worse. i cant even get over the second ramp with the right hand boat. It keeps getting stuck on the walkway under the ramp

there are no special keys that need to be used to make the boat go faster? like the run key or jump key or something.

this thing has me SO frustrated right now I want to scream

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i finally got it, after 50 tries as time expired. i was having major problem hitting the ramp right. the front of the boat was bouncing with the waves and if you hit the beginning of the ramp on a downward motion you were screwed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts