Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for those videos of truly amazing athletic performances.

It's amazing to me how the human body just keeps excelling at sports and performance. And the creativity of these people is just as limitless. What was impossible yesterday, is being done by someone today.

Watch this full screen HD and check out the end credits for some bloopers. Enjoy. :)

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
^^ WTF?!?!?! I've seen such things before, still mind-blowing though. It must take sooooooo much practice to not kill yourself doing that. I've seen a road-race type even with bikes doing the same kinda thing down-hill through a town.. insanity...

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lets take it up a notch.
How about a lap around the Mountain Course at Isle of Mann TT?

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, turn off the cheessy music, apologize for that, but more mad skills from a set-up bike and rider.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
JOY-GASM!!!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Bad ass riding... makes me want a stunt-bike, but not as much as I want a track-bike.... though I guess I could make them one in the same, would just have to switch plastics and sprockets for the track... aside from the usual tyre change to new track tyres anyway..

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I am pretty sure he isn't riding and talking... but still insane to watch anyone that rides the TT... I'd love to do it at my own speed, but I can only assure you I would be going half of their speed the entire way =)

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No RR, I took it he was watching the video of himself and talking us thru it all. It's amazing to listen to him. Takes a little concentration, but you can get it.
Someone on youtube said, Who's faster: Guy Martin on a bike or Guy Martin on a mic? :)

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
No RR, I took it he was watching the video of himself and talking us thru it all. It's amazing to listen to him. Takes a little concentration, but you can get it.
Someone on youtube said, Who's faster: Guy Martin on a bike or Guy Martin on a mic? :)
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
this is a little different but amazing control and skill all the same.

this thing is crazy!

crazy amazing skill going on here!

what?? seriously?

not in a 100 years could i do this...

maybe the best for last...

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think it's all the out-of-control-tires-squalling that add to the chaos. Good one Blunt!

Gotta say tho, a couple of those wrecks were legit, guys just pushing.
But most were the result of a terrible line and no driver skill.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts