Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Just returned to the forum......here's a link to some videos of Jorund Seim (alas killed there a while ago) doing the 'ring'......enjoy:

http://ringvideo.plant-tec-municipal.co.uk/

I went there last July - amazing place :)

Greetings from the UK :cool:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Mudda said:
Hi Guys

Just returned to the forum......here's a link to some videos of Jorund Seim (alas killed there a while ago) doing the 'ring'......enjoy:

http://ringvideo.plant-tec-municipal.co.uk/

I went there last July - amazing place :)

Greetings from the UK :cool:

Jørund Seim R.I.P. And if you are the one responsible for the site, you ought to do some research first.. Jørund Seim was NOT German.. If you are not responsible for setting up the site, I am sorry. Not the meaning to be rude, just out of respect of Jørund Seim.

Great site you linked to :thumb: I'll be downloading some of those :) If things turn out the way I want them to I'll be on the Ring again
this summer :crap:

:)

Just downloaded one of the vids, and it won't play in windows media player.... I don't want REAL Player on my PC. :thumbd:

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
I downloaded and watched the first one - those are some fast boys out there! Looks like he could have had the ZX9R for lunch any time he wanted, obviously :p . About 3/4 of the way through the movie, right before Hohe Acht, did you see the group of 3 riders get passed? One of those would have been me :crying: . Well, maybe not that slow...

Thanks for the link! :thumb:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fire929blade said:
Jørund Seim R.I.P. And if you are the one responsible for the site, you ought to do some research first.. Jørund Seim was NOT German.. If you are not responsible for setting up the site, I am sorry. Not the meaning to be rude, just out of respect of Jørund Seim.

Great site you linked to :thumb: I'll be downloading some of those :) If things turn out the way I want them to I'll be on the Ring again
this summer :crap:

:)
It's not my site but one I stumbled across looking for 'ring vids & I think this is all there are :( (I do have one another R1 video on my 2nd hard drive.....if I ever connect it up, I'll try and put a link to it somewhere)
Thanks for pointing out Jørum's nationality........he was in fact Danish.......I hadn't spotted this in my rush to D/L the vids :rolleyes:

I was at the ring in July last year for the first time, completed 5 laps on the Blade, the best were the last two on saturday evening (little traffic) - I guess I did it in about 11+ minutes.......which felt pretty fast enough for me as it's just so difficult to remember even small sections of the circuit.......by that I mean a couple of corners (of the 114 or so that there are!) LOL :cool: Watching these videos makes me realise just how fast these guys are going !!!! :hyper:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts