Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am gettin a new plate for my bike,was thinking of putting a lit slogan on bottom,u know these things we always see !! thinkinf of putting; "Am not pissed,just Leg-Less ! because as u all know i have only got 1 leg,(well 1 and ahalf) :rotfl: :rotfl: wots u guys view on that ??:idunno:

·
Premium Member
21,012 Posts
Morning bud,most dont bother,around here anyway,aslong as i aint too big,and ur plate digits are all legal size etc
Then DEFINATELY go for it !!!! That would be cool...especially your first thought!!! That would encourage them to stop you........then the look on their face when you explain that u have NOT been drinking and that you really are 'leg-less', revenge is sweet:evilaugh: :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
9,087 Posts
Am gettin a new plate for my bike,was thinking of putting a lit slogan on bottom,u know these things we always see !! thinkinf of putting; "Am not pissed,just Leg-Less ! because as u all know i have only got 1 leg,(well 1 and ahalf) :rotfl: :rotfl: wots u guys view on that ??:idunno:
:plus1: for go for it*

*it would amuse me just knowing it was there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.