Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going to the Nesba trackday March 15th? Anyone, anyone....

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! I've almost got the R6 ready. I can't wait. Are you planning to race in April?

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I have a baby on the way so money is getting tight. I have however sent my application in to CCS so we'll see... ;)

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
A little drizzle on Monday for the first couple of sessions. Enough to cause some problems. They had an early lunch and the afternoon was perfect!

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
TraumaOne said:
A little drizzle on Monday for the first couple of sessions. Enough to cause some problems. They had an early lunch and the afternoon was perfect!
Good for you guys, I was at work yesterday thinking if its doing this much raining at VIR, it sucks cause it was raining HARD here, 70 miles away...

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Yeah, I think we got lucky. Man it was beautiful... Wish you could have been there! Next time I might have to buck for the A group :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TraumaOne said:
Had a great weekend! The SV is suhweet! Hope you aren't too sore RR319! Look forward to riding with you again!
I'm a little sore. I can't believe I couldn't tell the track was wet... In case anyone was wondering, I crashed the new R6 during the second session. It was pretty much brandnew. New bodywork, new paint, woodcraft case covers, decals, etc. But everyone helped out and got me going again. Are you racing in April?

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I'm thinking about it... I may wait until later in the year when they come back to VIR... It would be nice to have a couple more track days on the bike before then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts