Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This months mag, in the UK, features a used 400 test. It includes the NC29 as well as the NC30, GSX-R and ZXR. As you might expect the NC29 appears to be the good all rounder that it is and generally had a good review. The bad ponts picked up included vibration and poor brakes. Well my bike does not have vibration or poor brakes, so I suppose its bike related as opposed to model related. Maybe they had cheapo brake pads fitted, dunno?

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
This months mag, in the UK, features a used 400 test. It includes the NC29 as well as the NC30, GSX-R and ZXR. As you might expect the NC29 appears to be the good all rounder that it is and generally had a good review. The bad ponts picked up included vibration and poor brakes. Well my bike does not have vibration or poor brakes, so I suppose its bike related as opposed to model related. Maybe they had cheapo brake pads fitted, dunno?
I've not noticed problems with my bike either but I bought decent brake pads when I changed them, not cheap ones..

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hiya All,

I was pretty dissapointed with the superficial artcle.

How much effort would it have been to go onto the web to research the mods people do, the cult followings etc?

They are bordering on classic bikes now!

Cheers
Martin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts