Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pete said:
Another board? What, something like w*w.iaintgotnobikenomobuticandream.com?

ROFLMAO!!! Damn, that's harsh. :rotfl: You cut me deep Shrek...I mean Pete. But that's OK cause I know you know where my head's at right now. So I'll just :clap:. Maybe I can get my wife, or yours for that matter to lick my wounds. :smilebig:

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
sweetonion said:
ROFLMAO!!! Damn, that's harsh. :rotfl: You cut me deep Shrek...I mean Pete. But that's OK cause I know you know where my head's at right now. So I'll just :clap:. Maybe I can get my wife, or yours for that matter to lick my wounds. :smilebig:
Nah, you know that was just for ol' times' sake; can't let you forget your roots! ;)

My wife, eh? If you like gums, she's all yours. :eek:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pete said:
My wife, eh? If you like gums, she's all yours. :eek:

You saving up for the new platinum grill? :woowoo: You could try stealing the shiny buttons off the shirts at WalMart again. I think you were on to something last time. But this time use a better glue than Elmer's. :thumb: :poke: :popcorn:

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
sweetonion said:
You saving up for the new platinum grill? :woowoo: You could try stealing the shiny buttons off the shirts at WalMart again. I think you were on to something last time. But this time use a better glue than Elmer's. :thumb: :poke: :popcorn:

She ain't worth the trouble.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts