Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BizJetGuy : Up the temp about 10* and it's the same forecast as NC
you've got the best avatar in the WORLD!!!!!  WHOOO!!

MWAHAHHA!!  ADDED HIM MYSELF!!!!!

'I..but..I...I can...but...burn...but..I can burn the building down...but...'

·
Registered
595 Posts
I feel you Dog!

·
Registered
682 Posts
People in my area would like to trade with you. We have rarely seen any rain since sometime in mid-June.
Everything is so dry that well over 350 uncontrolled forest fires in the interior part of B.C. Canada which is beyond any record in past 50 yrs.
Over 1000 people have been forced out of their homes, two saw mills have burned down. Yes this is timber land here in the Cdn Rockie Mtns.
Feeling is this will not stop till the snow arrives which mean early in November.
Rest of this week is in th high 80s & 90s with no signs of rain.
Talking with some that have lived in this area for over 65 yrs NONE can recall it being this hot for this long in their life.
Of interest they are noting over 50% of said fires have been started by flicked out cigarettes not put out AND some lousy campers.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Smitty : People in my area would like to trade with you.  We have rarely seen any rain since sometime in mid-June.
Everything is so dry that well over 350 uncontrolled forest fires in the interior part of B.C. Canada which is beyond any record in past 50 yrs.  
Over 1000 people have been forced out of their homes, two saw mills have burned down. Yes this is timber land here in the Cdn Rockie Mtns.
Feeling is this will not stop till the snow arrives which mean early in November.
Rest of this week is in th high 80s & 90s with no signs of rain.
Talking with some that have lived in this area for over 65 yrs NONE can recall it being this hot for this long in their life.
Of interest they are noting over 50% of said fires have been started by flicked out cigarettes not put out AND some lousy campers.
North Carolina was like that for the past few years.  We were in a record drought last year. Now it won't stop raining... feast or famine.

The weather 'experts' are saying that we are only one tropical system away from a major flood in the Piedmont.  The ground is absolutely saturated now and when it rained yesterday (several times) there was standing water everywhere.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Try to straighten that weather out for the weekend of September 13/14th......will ya?

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Same here. Can't get in a decent weekend of riding. Oh well, the past 2 summers we were in one of the worst droughts the state had seen in probably 100 years. Seems like it's either dry or flooding with no happy medium.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts