Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the newest trip idea is to ride from TN to OH, to, wait for it, wait for it...

the artic circle??:patriot:

yep, drewpy is headed to AK this july with nothing more then some cortech bags to hold the scivvies and 26 days to kill and an ugly ass buell

should be around 14k miles and alot of good memories

here is the kicker, my father and grandfather are going along for the ride: three generations and alot of miles...:thumb:

·
Registered
478 Posts
so the newest trip idea is to ride from TN to OH, to, wait for it, wait for it...

the artic circle??:patriot:

yep, drewpy is headed to AK this july with nothing more then some cortech bags to hold the scivvies and 26 days to kill and an ugly ass buell

should be around 14k miles and alot of good memories

here is the kicker, my father and grandfather are going along for the ride: three generations and alot of miles...:thumb:

Screeeeeeew that ill stay where its warm

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im looking to get lots of pics and vids, i know on the way back we have a planned trip through some nice NP's, I hope to have a full write up with pics and vids, but 26 days is a long time to keep track of stuff, i dont know how those advrider guys do it

·
Premium Member
21,012 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sounds great! You need to get you a gopro video/camera those things can be set to take pics every 2-5 seconds up to a 1000 pics on one card. You can video up to 1 hour maybe a little more and there super small with all types of mounting. Have fun....Great Memories!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We did what we thought was a trip of a life time last year but we decided to out do it this year, last time we went from oh to CO springs down to NM to deals gap with all three of us, which is funny cause hell gramps is 75 years old, he is one crazy mofo on two wheels, I wish to be half as fast as him at his age

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
im looking to get lots of pics and vids, i know on the way back we have a planned trip through some nice NP's, I hope to have a full write up with pics and vids, but 26 days is a long time to keep track of stuff, i dont know how those advrider guys do it
Advrider is a good site, I have spent ages on there looking through the pics - there are some fantastic places in the world thats for sure (and Stevenage ain't one of 'em!) I would love to ride around some of the places I've seen on that site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.