Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and some of my friends were over @ the apt the other day and i grabbed a shot of the bikes.....it's pretty nice but nothing spectacular

1600x1200 anyway  

if anyone wants a smaller version post request and i'll make it available

well the size was waaayyyy too big for attachment so i've put it on my website........right clicky; save
http://apark.gotdns.com/submain/testing/954Rules_1600x1200.jpg

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Yeah, the Telefonica was pretty nice.

I really like the black fade aluminum Micron you've got there. Looks like a full system. Very nice looking on your machine.

Is the Yamahammer R-bike the 'six' or the 'one'? I can't tell from that angle as they both come in the same paint.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's just a six.....the guy just got it a couple weeks ago.....he loves riding so much...he's fun as crap to ride with because he's so excited

anyway, he put a 1000 on in one week!!  

i agree, the tele is one sweet bike.....the guy keeps it in imaculate condition as well

and thx for the comment on my pipe (it's a full micron - not serpent though).  My girlfriend bought it for me a month ago.......and get this: for no reason!  can u say a lota  

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
glory452 : it's just a six.....the guy just got it a couple weeks ago.....he loves riding so much...he's fun as crap to ride with because he's so excited
I'm sure he IS excited, it's a great motorcycle. Fast too, as there were only a couple three liter class bikes to beat it round Jerez in this month's Cycle World sportbike shootout. Not too shabby for 'just a six.'

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i've got a pcIII but i haven't dynoed since i added the PCIII and the full sys

i dynoed previous to that w/ just a slip on and it had 138 hp

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bubba : the guy i ride with painted his 1k in that sceme.  it looks real cool
that's awesome....do u have any pix??

he was going 2 switch the plastic but it doesn't quite match up on the left fairing and i think the tanks are a 'lil bit mismatched

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Bacchus : I too like that Micron black/silver fade can.  Do you have a PC III, and/or  have you dynoed your bike?
Ah-ha! Little Big Man From The Desert is finally coming around and showing interest in a loud(er) exhaust. Muahahaha!

DO IT Bac, you know you are tired of sounding like an electric mower.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts