Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
does anyone remember that car chase through a city (in holland maybe)? The car was a 911, or a ford cosworth, and the polic chased them the whole time.

I'd love a link to it. I think there were two of them, maybe called the Getaway or something like it.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Well, that one wins hands down - gets the 'most stupid display of idiocy' award for the century. And we wonder why some people have a hard on for motorcyclists?! I couldn't even watch more than about half of the vid. May natural selection have its way .

·
Registered
343 Posts
jh125486 : does anyone remember that car chase through a city (in holland maybe)? The car was  a 911, or a ford cosworth, and the polic chased them the whole time.

I'd love a link to it. I think there were two of them, maybe called the Getaway or something like it.
Getaway in Stockholm and there are two filmed a year apart...

also - thought I read somewhere that Pascal died? Scariest bike vid I've ever seen is Ghostrider

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
phozed : also - thought I read somewhere that Pascal died? Scariest bike vid I've ever seen is Ghostrider
Yes...he's worm food...

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Says he has no fear, moves when he's within a meter...French translated to German.  I'm so busy watching the nutter, it's hard to figure out what he's saying...too bad nobody got him on the track before he killed himself. I hope he didn't take any innocents with him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts