Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting  a link for those who enjoyed seeing some pics of my trip to NYC.

Mostly in order, They cover Central Park, GroundZero, Upper East side, Wall st area, Upper West side.

Photos Page

PS. The girl is my wife(ok GF, but we have been together for 13.5yrs)Quote First I wanna apoligize about the Snapfish place, when I check the links, it just let me view it. Maybe because I have them on auto-sign-in and the cookies are recognized.

That said, it's pretty much free to unlimited amount of photos/photo albums. The catch is you must spent at least $10. a year with them developing film or digi.prints.
I thought it was a bargin to be able to show off pics on the web.
PS. I also gave them my crap email w/hotmail.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Bacchus : Quote (bubba @ Aug. 09 2003, 2:38pm)i gotta join something to see them
Same here Jay.  Snapfish wants my name and email address, which will be provided to both Snapfish and Comcast.  WTF is with that?     Am I doing something wrong?
Just spam em back. I just put junk in the fields they wanted and I could see the pics just fine.  

Btw, nice pics Jay. What kind of camera is that?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bacchus : OK, now I have viewed them - great pics Jay.  I gave them my email as [email protected]   .  Wow, 13 1/2 years!  I thought I was doing good with a 7 year (non-marriage) relationship  

Who took the pics of you two together?  People off the street?
Yup guys, 13.5 yrs and all is pretty wonderful.
We get along almost perfect, but not enough to be boring!!

As far as the pics of us together, believe it or not, its just me extending out my hand and snapping it.
I practice alot Advantage of digital, you can erase the crap real easy!!

As for the camera used, I have a Sony P-53 2.1mgpix.
It works pretty well, but I will have to say that dark/night shots can be so-o at best. Oh, and turning off the flash is a pain in the a$$. Maybe I am just an idiot though

Anyhow, glad to see you all enjoyed them.

PS.Quote First I wanna apoligize about the Snapfish place, when I check the links, it just let me view it. Maybe because I have them on auto-sign-in and the cookies are recognized.

That said, it's pretty much free to unlimited amount of photos/photo albums. The catch is you must spent at least $10. a year with them developing film or digi.prints.
I thought it was a bargin to be able to show off pics on the web.
PS. I also gave them my crap email w/hotmail.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts